These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of products through our website or by telephone. You will be asked to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.
This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
In these terms and conditions:
- "we" means Offenham Touring Park; and
- "you" means our customer or prospective customer,
- and "us", "our" and "your" should be construed accordingly.
At least one of the party members must be aged 18 or over.
The following types of products are or may be available on our website from time to time: pitch reservations for camping, caravans and motorhomes at Offenham Touring Park. We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
We only accept family, couples and single occupant bookings, and do not accept any form of hen/stag group. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time, at the sole discretion of Offenham Touring Park, if we feel any booking does not follow these terms.
Our prices are quoted on our website. We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force. All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated inclusive of VAT. Our registered VAT number is 582491517. It is possible that prices on the website may be incorrectly quoted; accordingly, we will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that the correct price will be notified to you before the contract comes into force.
Arrivals and departures
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
We will send you further check-in information 2 day(s) before your arrival. Arrival is strictly after 1pm unless an early arrival has been booked and paid for, departures are by 11am unless late checkout is available and has been paid for.
Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times.
Guide dogs are allowed on site.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act (i.e. Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Brasileiro).
Motorbike(s) can be brought instead of the car(s) included.
Bookings are nominative, non-transferable and for one unit per pitch.
In the event of a complaint, please speak to reception immediately. Complaints which are not brought to the management's attention during your stay cannot be dealt with once you have left the site.
Public areas are non-smoking.
Quiet hours must be respected between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m..
Radio, music and TV players must be kept at a low volume. Car doors and boots must be closed quietly.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Bank holidays are subject to a minimum of 3 night bookings, weekend stays are 2 night minimum.
Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
Firearms are not permitted.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
Open fires are prohibited.
You must, during the checkout process, pay the prices of the bookings you make. In most cases this will be based on £10 per night per pitch booked. Payments may be made by debit or credit card via our card merchant.
By reserving the requested dates, and therefore paying a deposit for the booking, you are committing to paying any remaining balance of the pitch costs upon the dates specified during the booking process. These would be generally 14 days before arrival for camping/touring holidays. These amounts will be quoted on the booking pages, as well as your confirmation email you receive upon booking completion. These amounts are final and must be paid prior to arrival. Any changes to these costs are only upon request, and under approval of Offenham Touring Park.
We recommend that you take out enough travel insurance to cover you for your total stay, including cancellation cover. You are able to find alternative means of cover. Travel insurance is a recommendation of our park but is not a condition upon booking.
- When making a booking, either online on this website or by phone, we take a £10/night deposit.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
- For dates with a minimum stay (i.e. bank holidays) we might take the full payment as a deposit, which covers your entire stay with us.
- By making a payment, you are also agreeing to paying any outstanding balance due 14 days prior to arrival to the site.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
- Balances are due in full 14 days prior to arrival.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, you must notify us by email. Bookings cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit, balances can be refunded subject to a £5.00 administration charge or used towards another booking in the same season, subject to availability. All bookings cancelled within 7 days of arrival will lose all monies.
- We are not liable for any reasons you are unable to fulfil your booking not limited to bad weather, poor camping conditions, ill health, unforeseen circumstance, or any other events outside of our control.
- We are not liable to refund any deposits, payments or other expenses you incur in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”).
We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
Personal information and privacy
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address, name and phone numbers);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods (including your name, telephone numbers, email address and card details);
information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including reviews, feedback and comments);
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us (including referencing other reservations you have made);
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us as notes in addition to reserved pitches.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- send you goods purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider. We will share information with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. We will not transfer your data outside of the country of operation.
Retaining personal information
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Without prejudice to this section, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- all personal, booking and reservation data will be kept for 6 years after submission, and deleted once finished with.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this document, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10 including VAT); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.